203 Fine Art is hiring interns for multiple seasonal positions in 2023.
Applications open November 1st, 2022.
Description: Under the leadership of the Gallery Manager and Gallery Owners, the intern will establish their own personal goals relating to the experience they hope to gain in the Fine Art Gallery industry and create a workload to reflect these goals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist in daily operations of running the gallery
- Inventory & Cataloguing
- Website Updating
- Assist with marketing & advertisements
- Content Writing
- Assist in Curation & exhibition designs
- Must be enrolled in university courses or recent graduate
- Adobe InDesign / Photoshop experience
- Strong Communicator
- Willingness to learn
- 3 month minimum commitment
203 Fine Art's internship will commence on site January 2023, with a rolling admissions basis. One intern will be hired for each seasonal position with a 3 month minimum commitment. Opportunities to grow into a career at 203 Fine Art are available for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit a resume, a cover letter briefly outlining your experience and goals with the internship, and a portfolio or sample of your work, and your preferred start date (Winter/January, Spring/March, or Summer/June) to [email protected]